Tuesday, December 9, 2008

UPDATE

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! Noah is 3 weeks old today! I had his 2wk check up last Tuesday (first time to take the boys out by myself!) and he had already grown 12 ounces and 1 inch! He is now 7lbs and 13oz (he was 7lbs, 6oz then lost 5 oz after the hospital)! The Dr. said he's doing great and the jaundice is almost gone, phew! We love our pediatrician here in Brownwood but I have a wonderful OB/GYN in San Angelo PLUS their hospital is the best.... so it was great not having to travel again for the baby's appointment.

I had to skip my 3 week apt. in San Angelo but my 6 week is December 30 (Sarah's birthday!). We DID get to go to San Angelo on Saturday though! We went to see Grandpa for his 84th Birthday!! I would have taken pictures but Elijah accidentally broke our new camera last week! It so kool that he was born in 1924! Wayne made him prune cake, Granpa's fave, and I actually liked it! I mean, i don't like prunes! After a wonderful time with Grandpa we went to Fort Concho's Christmas and saw Wayne's Dad in the reenactments. He had a civil war tent that he had been sleeping in for 2 days and everything! It was awesome with all of the old timey demo booths and activities and we didn't get to look at everything bc of time but we did tour the hospital and the gingerbread house contest entries! Awesome!! I was esp. happy bc we are doing a gingerbread contest in our family this year & Emily & I are on a team so the entries i saw TOTALLY gave me ideas! I took pics of each house!! Elijah got to ride a kid train and then we watched the civil war flag ceremony. Afterwards we did a lot of Christmas shopping and went home.

Yesterday was my spiritual birthday!! 16 years saved!!!!!!!! I always remember that day is also Rees' birthday! He is 16 also!! SNIFF SNIFF!

We are going to Fort Stockton for Christmas and we are SO HAPPY because we thought we weren't going to be able to bc of Wayne's schedule. He DOES work Christmas Eve but we'll head out when he gets off! Since he gets the 26th off & the 28th at church, we'll have a big weekend! This will be our biggest "vacation" in a long time. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really am working on pictures and updates whenever I can. Really busy with baby & Elijah but i love you all & will post asap!! I actually posted this blog in pieces until I got it filled up! It's easier for me to send text messages for updates but I am working on that. In the mean time, the few of you that are not on my list, feel free to send me your cell numbers! lol Although it's so funny how people respond to my blogs thru my email (which i REALLY am bad at checking here lately but like everything I else I am getting to it ASAP!) but I guess not everyone has an account so that's kool!


HUGS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments: