Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Family

Noah is 9 months old today! Check up is September 3.

Elijah started Kindergarten at Victory Life Academy yesterday! It was a blessing!
Today on day #2, he got sent home with a fever!
Wayne gets off work at Staples at 3pm and picks up Elijah at 3:30. I dropped off Elijah's car booster seat with Wayne and headed to the park with Noah. Before we got out of the truck, I changed Noah and then took forever to find my phone. It had somehow fell out of my purse and under the front seat. It was on silent so when i finally found it, it had like 5 missed calls and 2 voicemails.... the school had called said Elijah had a 100.8 fever.... I quickly got back in the truck and then Wayne called sayings he had already been called and picked him up so we met and I got Elijah ... that's when he threw up. WOWWWWWW crazy morning.... Noah was VERY clingy this morning and we were almost late to school so I freaked out all morning... Noah was mad bc i had to put him in and out of the car seat so many times.. poor babe.. once at home to leave, once at school so i could walk Elijah into his class room and then at the park! Anyway, Elijah is now watching cartoons while laying on the couch with his Transformers blanket. Jesus, Pedialyte & Tylenol are at work. He says he feels better, PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's the prayers!

This past weekend we went to Wimberly, Texas to have a reunion with the Day side! There was recently a reunion with Wayne's side but we didn't get to go because we had stuff already going on but we did get to go to Fort Stockton right before and then visited some family that came into Brownwood. The Day reunion was very relaxing and it good to see everyone. Grandpa got us Broadcreek Ranch for 3 days. Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

PhotobucketThere were 3 homes, 2 pools, a jacuzzi, tons of horses and pretty scenery! I enjoyed being with everyone. The swimming felt great and i especially enjoyed Noah in the water. He's a fish! Also Elijah learned to swim like never before! No floaties for sure now! Mom swam for the first time in 9 years! I loved that she enjoyed it. I liked the shopping in the village. Wayne bought me some very rad earrings and an asian fan (for hot days out with the kids and it went to charity!) We ate at Marco's italian restaurant where i had the best waiteress ive ever had! Elijah took a nap when Wayne, Noah & I went to see the horses......Wayne almost got a beautiful black horse asleep by slowly rubbing it's face... it was so kool to see it slowly lower its eyelids in complete peace! PhotobucketNoah stuck his thumb up another horse's nostril and started crying.... he didn't like to get too close after that (although he did touch the black horses nose) then he loved the horses bc when we walked away he kept looking over my shoulder trying to see them. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Elijah did crazy stunt jumps into the pool and cousin Nick got some good pics.PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My beautiful sisters and Elijah.....

Jessica is due November 16, Emily's Birthday! Noah will be 1 year old just 2 days after Baby LilyAna is born. Jess, I hope I spelled that right!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I had to take this picture of Sarah & Micah! Beautiful!Photobucket

Baby cousin Cayden was precious.. not to mention his awesome hair. Here's Cousin Collin & Cayden now!

Photobucket

Baby cousin Eden was adorable!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Here's Em & Sarah in the pool

Photobucket



We played Monopoly a lot at night and I actually finished 2 games! Before Wimberly I had never done that bc it usually takes so long! We read that there is a short version and went with that. Here's Noah playing with us, haha.Photobucket



Elijah did great on his first day of school yesterday... I am so proud of him! He has waited for this all year! I am so grateful to The Lord for allowing us to attend this excellent school! He loved his first day. Cassi teaches at the school and said she saw him telling the other kids how to line up after Chapel.. hahahaha. He was soooooooooooooo anxious to go to school and when we woke him up he jumped up... that's a miracle for him... he takes a lot of prodding to wake up for anything! lol I was so nervous that i would get there late so we left 30 minutes early and got there 20 minutes early.....i drove slow bc I knew he would have to wait at the school before going in or he would have to go to before school care and no need for that. Elijah was like C'MON! lol Wayne was able to get off a few minutes to see him off. Elijah didn't even get sad..ne started coloring at his desk and didn't look back over his shoulder after we hugged and kissed him goodbye.. he did great! His teacher, Mrs. Thedford, said he did great and she is such a doll! I like her already. You get a sense from her that she is very focused and caring! Meet The Teacher was great and we earned 1 point by being there. He has to earn 30 points all year. Parental participation is the key (FUN!!!!!!) Even eating lunch w/ Elijah & helping with parties gives points. I signed up for helping w/ the Octoberfest bc it's on a Sat. We're busy with our businesses & the church but i think it will work out great. When Wayne picked him up, he was a little early and twice Elijah could see Wayne outside of his classroom but didn't run up to him but he did wave... he kept doing what he was suppose to do like a big boy!

I love my little pupil!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

In this one he was like, NO MORE PICTURES PLEASE lol..Noah is so cute looking down at him.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I loved hearing about his day when he got home!
**************okay it took me pieces of the day to write this blog.... since I did this blog, Elijah's fever broke and He MAY go to school tomorrow... depends on how he feels in the morning! THANK YOU JESUS! I have more pictures but will post them later when I can!
Please pray for Noah as he is teething a lot! Love you all!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Aw this was written a year and one day before Anna was born!