Wednesday, October 15, 2008

First Blog!

May my meditations be pleasing to The Lord!

For quite sometime i have wanted to start a blog here. My cousins got me interested and I even started an account but I have never had the time til now........ so here's a new blog for the world and I am excited somehow!


Update:
I am pregnant with Baby Noah & am due November 24 (by sonnogram measurements it's actually the 18th!) so I am 34 weeks pregnant and have been put on bed rest due to high blood pressure and my body being so sensitive but I am trying hard to take it easy & keep pregnant as long as possible! Actually on Monday I was going to stay with Grandpa Day bc He is close to my Dr. but my blood pressure was normal for the first time this pregnancy-praise GOD!!!!! Friday I go back again. God told me when this all started that I can go full term... I just need to follow instructions. Been doing everything while sitting or laying... I was bedridden when I was pregnant with Elijah (i was dilated 2cm for awhile with him!) but now there is soooo much more to do so I am really trusting God and grateful for my family who has been a great help to me.. especially Wayne, my hero! Elijah has been such a big helper too...I'm telling ya! He turns on & off lights for me... moves the fan towards me... hands me stuff..... yeah he is awesome- praise God!
Right now I cannot get out to do my Mary Kay career but I am so grateful that I started this biz because it works for you when you can't & I can actually do it from home! I can still talk to customers on the phone, take orders & send facial packets! Wayne has been my mail & delivery man! It is so cute when he delivers those pink bags! I am working on letting different groups in the community (band/choir/walk4life group/youth group) sell out of my books to help them fund raise for their causes & that is a blessing bc it is like a little army out there working until I can get back into action!

Well I love y'all and have a wonderful night/day!


Rachel

No comments: