Thursday, October 16, 2008

OCT 16. 2008

Today I did a lot of Mary Kay on the phone & computer... feeling good about it!

I forgot to say yesterday that I am OFFICIALLY HAPPY AS CAN BE because the cold front is here (i hope to stay!) and it is absolutely beautiful outside! I LOVE THE COLD WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!! It always makes me soo happy. Fall is SO my favorite season! I don't like to be FREEZING or anything but i loooove this fall weather! In the winter, I love to get cold and then bundle all up in blankets or under the bed covers!

Elijah had soccer practice at 6:00 and I went. It is about the only thing I get out to do & then afterwards we go to Wal-Mart for whatever. I hate going in there but they have what I need most of the time, LOL We mainly got a few groceries & a blue baby bath tub! yay! I almost got out of there but then I saw some friends, Cassi & her Mom, Jeanene!... isn't that funny how you almost ALWAYS see people you know at Wal-Mart? (in small towns anyway! lol) We talked about how huge the wheelchair is.. omygoodness it is so embarassing how big they make them there... i rather that than the electronic ones that go "BEEP! BEEP! BEEEEEEP!" when you back up.. i hope to never get on one of those!! I only rarely go to Wal-Mart now because of the need for a wheelchair bc i'm suppose to be on "low activity"... lol

Elijah is enjoying his green apple (His fave thing to eat!) & is about to go to bed... Wayne & I are having a late dinner... an old, simple fave: Biscuits & Gravy ... i add Jelly and tonight, fresh strawberries.. yum! Wayne made dinner:)

Going to the Dr. in the morning... I'll update.

Hope your day is going great! Love you all!! God is in control!

Goodnight:)!

No comments: