Friday, October 17, 2008

OCT 17

My blood pressure was normal again! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! I'm measuring just right and the baby's heart beat is perfect!! My nurse told us more about Toxemia (they said today they are not sure that i have that but are treating me like I do -bed rest and low sodium.. lots of water- to be safe.. it is basically very risky high blood pressure) & I am so grateful that my blood pressure is normal & bc the baby is so (SO VERY) active, that proves that my high blood pressure has not cut off blood and nutrients and such to the placenta which would of course would cut off the baby's supply... that's why they ask if the baby moves a lot bc babies that suffer from that just curl up to save energy .. aw! Noah DEFINITELY made his biggest kick last night and had some friends over for a party while he was at it, lol, because he was moving so hard core that i almost had to get out of bed! I was SO sore it was unbelievable! LOL! I have to admit hearing that about toxemia today has made me very conscious about how much he moves, so pray that he keeps his high activity up and that i have peace... and that God will get the praise!

I got to sit at the table and prepare baked potatoes for dinner... and earlier i sat down and gave Wayne & Elijah haircuts.... a lot for me in 1 day. After the Dr's appt we went to see Grandpa before Wayne had to get back to work & that was a nice visit. Grandpa made the yummiest cheese soup with salad and we got to try his very first ever batch of bread sticks.... very delicious! Actually, Elijah said that the SOUP was delicious... i was so glad he ate it bc he hardly ever eats soups! It's great to see Grandpa so much! We were talking the other day about how he not only has 9 grandchildren but he now has 5 great grand children! 2 are still on the way!

We're watching the new Indiana Jones movie & Elijah has a soccer game tomorrow at 9am so i am gonna go.... they won 4-0 last week... go Hurricanes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad that you started a blog! And I had no idea that you've been having blood pressure problems this entire pregnancy. Praise the Lord that your blood pressure's been good lately and that you're feeling a lot of activity. I feel you with the low-sodium diet...it's hard! You're nearing the home stretch, girl! Precious Noah will be here soon - we're so excited to see his sweet face!

Millican Family said...

I'm glad that everything is going well!! Can't wait to see baby Noah! Cool blog!! Love ya and let us know if we can do anything!!!! :) ♥